Welcome to Everyworld, Today we will discuss about Amazon Cricket Quiz All Questions and Answers. Now you can answer all the questions and get a chance to win ₹20,000 by Amazon. So without wasting any time lets Start…
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile Click Here
2. Now Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon cricket Quiz”
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz
5. Click on “Start” Button
Answers Of Amazon Cricket Quiz – Week 1 (8th April 2018)
1. In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time. Fill in the blank.
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 international ever played?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
3. In the context of cricket, what is a ‘Timed out’?
Answer: A dismissal that occurs when an incoming batsman is not ready to play in 90 seconds
4. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal in cricket?
5. In a T20 match, after the first six overs, a maximum of five fielders can be outside the fielding circle.
6. Alexa can provide you the latest statistics for cricket players.
7. Alexa can book tickets to the home matches for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Week 2 (15th April 2018)
1. The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
Answer: Virender Sehwag
2. In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
3. In a T-20 match, a batsman is not allowed to bat after scoring a double century
4. In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘Super Over’?
Answer: A Tie-breaking method used in limited overs cricket matches
5. In a T20 match, what is the maximum number of overs each team bats for?
6. Which of these countries does NOT host Twenty20 domestic competitions?
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa’ what is the score?
Answer: She will tell you the latest score
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Week 3 (29th April 2018)
1. The inaugural ICC World Twenty20 was played in South Africa in 2007. Who won the final?
2. In a T20 match, if the fielding team does not start to bowl their 20th over in 75 min, the batting side is credited with extra runs for every whole over bowled after the 75-min mark.
3. In the context of cricket, what is a ‘Hat Trick’?
Answer: When a bowler takes 3 wickets on consecutive deliveries, dismissing 3 different batsmen.
4. Which bird is associated with a batsman’s dismissal for a score of zero?
5. In an uninterrupted Twenty20 game how many innings does each team play?
Answer: 1 inning each
6. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket team?
Answer: Tell you when Sachin Tendulkar is coming out of retirement
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa’ which cricket teams are playing today?
Answer: Tell you the names of the team’s cricket playing that day
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Week 4
1. In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘free hit’?
Answer – If a bowler delivers a no-ball
2. Which mathematical formulation is used to reset targets in rain-affected cricket matches?
Answer: The Duckworth–Lewis (D/L) method
3. In the context of cricket, what is a ‘dot ball’?
Answer: A delivery bowled without any runs scored off it
4. In the context of a T20 match, what is ‘powerplay’?
Answer: During the first 6 overs, a max. of two fielders can be outside the 30-yard circle
5. Which of these is NOT a type of delivery in cricket?
6. Presently, who is the captain of India’s Women’s T-20 International team?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
7. In which country did Twenty20 cricket first originate?
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Week 5
1. In the case of a ‘freehit,’ the batsman can only be dismissed through which of the following?
Answer – A runout
2. you can tell Alexa to book tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s home matches?
3. In an uninterrupted T20 cricket match each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs.
4. Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
5. In cricket, the term Skipper refers to?
Answer: The Team Captain
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Week 6 (12th May 2018)
1. In a T20 match, after the first 6 overs, a maximum of 5 fielders can be outside the fielding circle.
2. As per the laws of cricket, when can a ‘lost ball’ be called?
Answer: When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
3. In the context of cricket, what does ‘Mankaded’ mean?
Answer: When a bowler Runs out the non-striking batsman when the latter leaves the crease when backing up
4. A batsman may be dismissed Run Out whether or not a run is being attempted, even if the delivery is a no-ball.
5. In T20 cricket, what does a Super Over aim to eliminate?
Answer: A tied match
Awesome you are all set…
More Details Of This Amazon Cricket Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as the winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in the account as Amazon Pay Balance.